About Polar Security:
Polar - a fast growing cloud data security startup - backed by the leading cybersecurity VCs and seasoned security entrepreneurs and top security executives, is looking for Security / Data Analyst.
Polar is introducing a top-notch tech that provides security and compliance teams with the ability to see, follow and protect their most sensitive data across the cloud.
About the role:
The successful candidate will have a passion for both the cyber security field and data analysis. They will enable our data to become more actionable by creating new insights, understanding customers and their pains, creating new data processing methods, and new ways to visualize our customer’s data
What you’ll do:
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions.
- Conduct customer analysis: churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value, and more.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Work inbound to supports data-driven Product leadership, R&D, Marketing & Management.
- Work outbound with customers to create the best insights and actionable data for their needs
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years experience as a cyber analyst in customer-facing roles
- A self-driven, curious, and innovative person
- Passion for data, visualization techniques, and an analytic mindset
- Solid written and spoken English skills, both for executive and technical
- Auto-deduct with strong evangelism skills
- Team player with a customer-oriented and company focused mindset
- Scripting knowledge - an advantage
Ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org