About Polar Security:
Polar - a fast growing cloud data security startup - backed by the leading cybersecurity VCs and seasoned security entrepreneurs and top security executives, is looking for Senior Backend Developer.
Polar is introducing a top-notch tech that provides security and compliance teams with the ability to see, follow and protect their most sensitive data across the cloud.
About the role:
We are looking for a strong backend engineer to take part in building our next generation cloud security from a new perspective. You will be responsible for designing and writing high-quality code and architectural decisions, while solving complex challenges.
What you’ll do:
- You will take part in the architecture, design and implementation
- Write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best solution
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications and anticipate potential errors/issue
- Collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way
What we’re looking for:
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience developing SaaS platforms.
- Back-end development experience, preferable in NodeJS and Typescript.
- Experienced in working with micro-service architecture & cloud-native services
- Great communication skills, self-managed and a team player
- Knowledge of Cyber Security domain - Advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or relevant military background- Advantage
Ping us at email@example.com