1. Background. The Site is intended to provide you with information about Polar Security's products and services and for research and testing.
2. Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
3. Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older. If you are under 18 years please do not visit or use the Site.
4. Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
5. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise),reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, "robots" and "spiders") to access the Site; and/or (v)circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
6.1. Marks. The (i) content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos and services(collectively, the “Content”); and (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are the property of Polar Security and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. "POLAR SECURITY", the Polar Security logo, and other marks are Marks of Polar Security. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
6.2. Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
7. Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
8. Disclosure. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (i)satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or government al request; (ii) enforce these Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them; (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Polar Security, its users or the public.
9.2. Polar Security permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i)you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Polar Security or present any false information about Polar Security and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv)you shall not link from a website ("Third Party Website")which prohibits linking to third parties; (v) such Third party Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
11. Warranty Disclaimers.
11.1. This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
11.2. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS"AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHEREXPRESS OR IMPLIED. POLAR SECURITY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS ORIMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BYSTATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. POLAR SECURITY DOES NOTGUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUSATTACKS. THE SITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE,UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT POLAR SECURITY WILL NOT BE HELDRESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROMTECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OROVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANYCONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE BY ATHIRD PARTY.
12. Limitation of Liability.
12.1. TO THE FULLESTEXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, POLAR SECURITY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND,OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESETERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF POLARSECURITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
12.2. IN NO EVENTSHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF POLAR SECURITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDERTHESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED THETOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO POLAR SECURITY FOR USING THE SITEDURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM, IF ANY.
13. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Polar Security and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and again stany and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; or (ii) your violation of these Terms or applicable laws in relation to your use of the Site.
14. Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Polar Security or you. Polar Security, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Polar Security shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 14 and Sections 6 (Intellectual Property Rights), 10 (Privacy), 11 (Warranty Disclaimers), 12 (Limitation of Liability), 13 (Indemnity), and 15 (Independent Contractors) to 18 (General)shall survive termination of these Terms.
15. Independent Contractors. You and Polar Security are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Polar Security. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Polar Security.
16. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Polar Security without restriction or notification to you. Any prohibited assignment shall be null and void.
17. Governing Law. Polar security reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Polar Security shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv-Jaffa and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Polar Security may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
18. General. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Polar Security concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THATANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITEMUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE,SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last updated: November2021